Really thrilled to finally sell locally! For someone who hardly does any major PR - or any PR for that matter, just as little marketing; and all design, production, purchasing -alongside a full time demanding job, this attention is not only a surprise, but a case of overwhelming.
So the day looks somewhat like this:
- dropping off several of my 'creations' at the boutique
- collecting packages that finally made their way in from around the globe, carrying goodies, ideas and inspirations
- signing up for a day-job related, yet interesting class;
- returning home and designing..... fall stuff. (I cant even think of fall in this weather - my mind is in the spring!)
- major replenishing, sweat shop-like sewing marathon for the rest of the weekend, if cold does not cripple me.
- oh - and applying for another major handmade show - gee, I am not sure if I can pull it off...
Pls, visit my bags alongside lots of great locally made pieces of clothing, jewellery, accessories and art -
Two Of Hearts Clothing & Boutique