Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Harmony Arts Festival - my home for the weekend...



It's finally here!
I did a brief overview of our summer events in this post - and the final one has arrived: starting tomorrow I will begin my set-up and spend first night on site at HAF.

It is a beautiful beach-front setting in West Vancouver, hosting not just local artisans, but also multiple band concerts, wine and food tastings, fine art shows and sales, craft hands-on workshops, talks with the artists and so much more.

All details and schedules are on HAF's Web-site.

As for me, I will be showing the remaining stock of the Pre-Fall 2010 Coming Of Age collection; TRIFFtextiles summer, QtBeach (while it lasts only, this time..) - and six out of eight Fall/ Winter 2011 upcoming Collection prototypes...
The detailing of the soon-to-be-released collection, you were able to preview in this post.


Because in the next several weeks I will begin building the Jola V. Designs  FW 2011 LookBook, the prototypes will not actually be for sale.... (This year, I will be putting more time to promote JVD as a brand)....

BUT - I will be taking custom orders for my FW 2011 styles, and I have already attached a lovely bundle of leather swatches to show the available colours of each style...  And, staying true to our traditions, at HAF - mention this post, and your custom order will be discounted by 15%...

 See you there. Fri: 4-9; Sat, Sun, Mon 10-9
HAF Art Market preview here.

Posted by Jolanta http://jolavdesigns.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jolanta

    I like the bags which you have posted and which you all the best for your FW 2011.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Neil -
    I got a really great response to the prototypes at the Festival - now I'm really excited about the new collection...

    ReplyDelete