Monday, March 19, 2012

New

After a couple months of preparations, we can breathe easier here at the Studio. The props, bags and other equipment has been shipped out, stock counts done, all the other necessities ordered for the One Of A kind Show in a week.

I have been working with re-purposed jackets for original limited quantity pieces....

Iolanthe clutches - to debut at OOAK TO



More men's leather from the 80s...


Got a start on the new hardware, which, even though will not make it to the show, will eventually land on everything we produce from this year on...

Silver, Antique copper and Gold tags

Folder clutch with zipper pull 


Shipped, packed and then shipped again... - purses to be sold, supplies and gadgets...


Today, I started on my final suitcase, filled it with my trade-show outfits, as well as some overflow purses, and finally felt more excited than exhausted from all the prep.... This will be my first time in Toronto, and I can't wait to meet my Eastern supporters in person...

Posted by Jolanta http://jolavdesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment