Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Back to the edge of the world....

Amazingly, having started at dawn this past Saturday in Vilnius, some 18 hours later I ended up on the West Coast of Canada - also, on the same Saturday....

I am back, yet my watches are still showing the European time; I am up bright and early each morning (we're talking 5. 30 am) and start feeling fatigued and nappy in the afternoon. I took a couple of days to re-adjust, and now things must go back to normal.


This week is for catching up on custom bag orders, that collected while I was away, rolling out the rest of the Coming Of Age Pre-Fall 2010 Collection samples (several styles of which you have already seen and loved - Sarah, Katie, The Bag and Terri Ann ) and also to start getting ready for the upcoming Holiday season shows....

I am glad to be back - and now that I am, I 've realized how much I missed my studio, and my work.

Have a rewarding week!

No comments:

Post a Comment