Saturday, March 13, 2010

My retail and events update

This is what's been going on during my silent period! Now I am all geared up for action.....
 
Portobello West Fashion and Art market starts it's 2010 season on March 27 and 28th.

Rocky Mountaineer Station
1755 Cottrell Street
Vancouver
BC

 It will be my second time vending at the market - this time along with the main Spring /Summer 2010 Intro collection, I will have a few styles from the next one to preview.

Look for a roomy and compact TerriAnn, shoulder bag with button closure; and a day-to-evening ruffled satchel athat's still to get it's name! I will be offering 15% discount on both these styles  - just mention this post!

I am also hoping to have first batch of re-worked vintage pieces to present at the market.

See you there!

 Also .......................

We had some expansion happening since the two shows and post holiday sale last year. I am excited to announce that my bags can now be found in these 4 retail locations:





Two Of Hearts Clothing Boutique

Two of Hearts Boutique is Located at 3728 Main St. Vancouver, BC
Store Hours:
Tues - Saturday 11am - 6pm
Sun 12pm - 5pm
Mon CLOSED















   Dream Apparel And Articles For People           dream 311 West Cordova Street Vancouver, BC     little dream #130 – 1666 Johnston Street - Granville Island Vancouver, BC 604-683-6930            
Jipsi Clothing Movement 475 Cliffe Ave, Courtenay, BC                 
Hazel And Sid
423 Main Street
Ridgefield, CT 06977










Not so bad for the first year!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete