Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Tuesday night inspo....

... It must be the rain this summer... and all 40 percent more of it than what seasonal average should be...

Amongst all the vintage jacket refurbs, new tag sewing, applying to art shows and hiring help, I am working on something completely new and different for me  that, if I am rally lucky, will materialize in the next Spring... I will announce this new project, alongside a few others as the year progresses...

This new idea challenges my skills, both as a designer and a maker, but, luckily the Summer this year is rainy enough to keep me focused and hash it out... Here are a few inspirational images I had been carrying in my mind for the past few weeks and months...

Cloudy days of the Coast..

Very cloudy days of the Coast


Oldie but goodie - pale sand, blue sky


Peaceful waterfall...


Changing textures

Life over rock

Bloom and water
The staircase....

When I look at these, I can almost hear the sounds and smell the scents. They all invoke memories and inspiration...
Image sources: google and myself.


Posted by Jolanta http://jolavdesigns.com

No comments:

Post a Comment