Friday, September 17, 2010

The gorgeousness, that are the Virga bags!

Virga bags
My new Collection is slowly rolling out. Ironically, first it will appear in retail, than on my Page, because lately I have been making a lot of promises  to the Shops, that are kind enough to carry my bags, instead of actual deliveries.


VIRGA is the newest style to see the daylight. I sketched this bag to help survive the 16 hour long flight back from my home, Vilnius, Lithuania and was really excited about what I came up with.

Virga is named after a lady, who is a long time friend, appreciates simple, but genuine things in life.  Same stands for the bag - sturdy, simple, reliable.... It is a compact bag, that could be worn as a tote, or shoulder bag - either way you like it. As on most of my bags, the strap length can be adjusted, or removed all together and replaced with something else.


Strap tie
 During the few days that I have been wearing the Virga sample, I must say I am pleased with the comfort level the design gives, hanging off my shoulder and sitting closely and flush next to my side. I can put my hand over the magnet closure for extra safety on the bus or train, and yet, can stick my hand inside the bag, or the pocket, should I unexpectedly need an umbrella!

Orange Virga

The flap pocket is great for keys, lip balm, other small items. Several compartments inside for organization. As on all my bags, the strap has extra length for taller fits, but can be adjusted for the petites just as easily.


Fall shades....

Due to the nature of the leather I work with, some colours will be one of a kind, and some will come and go. The fall is in the air, and so are the fall shades - of Olive, Navy, Orange, glossy Red Brick; look out for them in the shops of my darling retailers - and on-line...http://jolavdesigns.com/


Olive Virga



Navy Virga
Orange Virga


Coming up - Brown/Black, Azalea and Burgundy...

Accessorize your Fall -
and HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment