Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Final Spring show - and KATIE, the bag

It has been a busy Spring season - I am so amazed at how much my little Brand has grown and matured in just a year!..
My first collection in on the fade now, as I am transitioning into new styles for the Pre-Fall.

Currently we are all gearing up for my final Spring show, before I put my efforts towards organizing a trip back to my home country, and the new collection to follow.  Come and visit my booth at the Portobello West market this Sunday, May 30, 12 - 6 pm 


This will be the last chance to purchase most bags of the Intro Spring 2010 collection directly from the designer, before the stock runs out.

Many ever so loved styles - such as Kerry, Jaki tote, Ladette and others will retire from the active production and retreat to the Custom Vault - available for special orders and at some of my retailers while their stock lasts.....





 However, you will still see Jaki shoulder bag (left) and Renata (right) around for fall ...

These two styles are great for any season, really.








As for the newbies - some of you have already 'met' my modernized country saddle bag Terry Ann - and the 'It' Spring bag in Vancouver - Sarah... These can be found at my booth during Portobello West market...

Introducing - Katie



Katie is the third style to represent my Coming Of Age collection. It will debut at the Market this Sunday, and hopefully, then I will be able to share some pictures with you.



Katie is not just a beautiful bag - it will help to raise funds for Adult Education financial aid at the University of British Columbia.



From each sale of Katie, the bag, I will make a CAD 25 (retail sales) or CAD 50 (direct sales)  donation to the Leone and Robert Hammond Bursary within the Office of Student Financial Assistance and Awards (see VANCOUVER SENATE MINUTES OF MARCH 3, 2010, http://www.senate.ubc.ca/)
*** Leone and Robert Hammond Bursary: A $5000 bursary is offered by Robert Hammond in memory of his wife, Leone Hammond (B.A. 1946) to provide financial assistance for a student who demonstrates financial need in Education, Social Work or Music. Recommendation is made by the Office of Student Financial Assistance and Awards. (First award available for the 2009/10 Winter Session)  - from the Senate Minutes Of March, 2010***


** Details on how to make your own personal contributions to this fund will be included with most Katie bags in my retail locations - and this blog in the near future**





In the mean time – come meet Katie for the first time at Portobello West.


see you there & bye for now!







No comments:

Post a Comment