Tuesday, April 13, 2010

New colours for Sarah bag

Ruffles is one of my favourite details for any season. They're feminine, graceful and light, and many associate them with the return of brighter weather, romanticizm and light.  With spring upon us, we'll be seeing more and more of ruffled everything - in shops, and, subsequently in our wardrobes and interior.

Sarah is a playful bag that is tastefully covered in ruffles! After finding leather in some truly great summery colours, I decided to introduce Sarah earlier than the rest of my next collection. This bag is so appropriate for the warmer time of the year, and so far the responce to it has been incredible! I have sold all my Sarahs out at the Portobello West market in March, and now have a new batch of.. 5, most of which will be dispersed through my retail locations, and thereafter on-line and art markets to follow!

Here are the new colours:

Teal/ Silver hardware - the teal leather piece was small, just enough for this one bag, making teal to be one-of-a-kind colour. Contact me about this one, otherwise it is available through my Etsy shop.
Dusty Rose/ Silver hardware
Light Grey/ Silver hardware -with barely there metallic sheen 
Plum/ Silver hardware - This is a limited availability colour... I will be able to use it for one more round, but if you have your eye set on this one, grab it fast.
Mustard Green/ Copper Hardware - lovely un-finished high wax leather. 
Have a ruffled spring....


No comments:

Post a Comment