Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bad news - and good
















Last two weeks have been all-over-the-place kind of weeks. To each custom order I fill-in, i lose two! Is that normal for all of us? I guess it means the potential 'clients' have not set their mind (yet?) on a particular item, or are still hoping to find exactly what they want - made and ready. Slim chances....





Then I had a BC boutique back out of carrying me due to my wholesale costs. Sigh. Things you need to be rady for - but I am still living in the glow of the moment when they all approached me... I am doind so little marketing - if anything could even be called marketing, so to get noticed by others was sure a treat for ego....





Anyway - not everybody backs out on me, and as a result of some good timing and pitching, I will be in the Portobello West market in December! I made it in and I am excited.










Here is a tiny preview of my spring line - these bags will not be on Etsy....





No comments:

Post a Comment